State Bank of Waterloo
About Us

As the 19th century approached its end, ten local businessmen recognized the need for another local financial institution to serve the needs of the growing community of Waterloo. Pooling their capital in the amount of $25,000, these ten individuals became the first shareholders of the State Bank of Waterloo.v
The Bank became the first bank in town to offer its customers an innovative service to better meet their needs: Friday evening banking. This tradition remains with all area banks today. A walk-up window was added to the Bank's Main Street Branch in 1989, further extending the Bank's service hours. In 1991, the "Wedge" Branch opened for business at 501 N. Market St., offering drive-up as well as walk-in service.

In May 2004, the Bank's North Pointe Branch opened, replacing the Main Street branch. The modern facility features drive-up banking, a 24-hour ATM and an inviting lobby with coffee bar.

The Bank continued expanding by opening the Valmeyer Branch in September 2007. The branch is a full service branch offering deposits, loans and safe deposit boxes.

State Bank of Waterloo is a leader in technology and innovative services it provides to its customers. Recent enhancements include email statements, internet banking, online bill pay and instant issuance of personalized debit cards.

State Bank of Waterloo, founded in 1894, has a long and distinguished history of service to all of Monroe County. The tradition continues today with the Bank's active participation in funding local bond issues, community involvement with civic organizations, and the sponsorship of local athletic teams. The Bank is committed to remaining as a locally controlled and individually owned community bank.

Home
© Powered by MEA